Numerous municipalities, towns and cities in Eastern Ontario have chosen Image Advantage to assist in the scanning and conversion of paper documents to electronic records. By doing so, they have taken steps to secure their By-laws, Council Minutes, Committee Minutes, Agendas, and Assessment Rolls. Converting paper documents to electronic files:
- no more lost files
- increases the ease of retrieval and distribution of documents
- creates back ups in case of disaster
- frees up office space
- reduces “wear-and-tear” on archival documents
- allow documents to be placed off-site freeing up valuable office space
- easy to distribute documents to the public
Through a step-by-step consulting process, based on experience and professional training, Image Advantage can assist you in capitalizing on electronic solutions.
Click on the links below to learn more:
In some municipalities, the time spent copying paper documents and returning them to filing cabinets amounts to $44,800 per year. Image Advantage can help cut these costs!